PONDERA should be taken as follows:
PONDERA should be taken for breakfast everyday, and 3 hours after lunch. You should use 2 scoops of Pondera, but if you’re heavier in weight or if you are very active, you may need to add a scoop. When it is time to eat, you should follow these Lunch, Dinner and Snack plans as closely as you can.
1) Grilled Chicken Salad with Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Onions, Peppers, Celery (all of these vegetables are okay); use Olive Oil as your dressing or Canola Oil, and you can use Parmesan Cheese as a topping
2) Grilled Chicken Sandwich with only 1 piece of bread (no White Bread and no Mayonaise), use either Avocado or 7-8 Almonds, and can have celery sticks or tomatoes
3) Grilled Chicken or Fish with Green Vegetables, and Avocado or 7-8 Almonds
Main Protein) Grilled or Baked Chicken, or Fish, or Turkey
Fiber-Rich Carbohydrate Vegetables) Eat as much as you can with a variation of Broccoli, Cauliflower, Green Beans, Pinto Beans, Collards, Spinach, Kale, or Asparagus
Healthy Fats) Please use Olive Oil on top of vegetables with Parmesan Cheese. If not Olive Oil then use Avocado or 7-8 Almonds
*Desert) Can be 1/2 Apple with Yogurt, or 1/2 Orange with Yogurt, or Cottage Cheese instead of Yogurt
1) Dry Roasted Peanuts (or Almonds or Walnuts) with Apple. Can use 1/2 Orange
2) Yogurt (Plain) with Apple or Orange or 8-10 Grapes with Almonds, or Peanuts or Walnuts
3) Cottage Cheese with Apple or Orange
Foods to Avoid
1) Chips: Potato Chips, Corn Chips
2) Bread: Can be used in Small Amounts. Stay away from White Bread
3) Pasta: Very Small Amounts
4) Potatoes: Very Small Amounts, No French Fries
5) Rice: Please Avoid
6) Use of Butter, Margarine or Corn Oils
7) Ice Cream, Puddings, Cobblers (Can use Non-Fat Frozen Yogurt)
8) No Pies, Cakes, Cookies, Candy Bars (Nutritional Bars are generally not healthy)
9) Please Avoid Corn or Corn Products
10) Tortillas should be Limited to 1/2 Tortilla per Meal
Why do we ask you to use Olive Oil, Canola Oil, Avocado or Almonds with meals?
Answer: These fats slow down rapid insulin entry into the bloodstream. The less insulin you produce, the healthier you become.
Get Your Life Back & Feel Great!
Life is too short not to try Pondera. Whether you want to lose weight, boost your energy, or help to improve a serious health condition, Pondera's proven combination of healthy fats, proteins, and carbs can help make a positive change!