Pondera Wellness® BN HARMONEY contains 20% olive oil powder with a precise balance of unsaturated fats, protein and carbohydrates.
Nutrition for Busy Lifestyles
Pondera Wellness® contains a combination of nutrients in powder form that serve as a complete meal that can be prepared in minutes. Scoop, shake, stir and drink!
Olive Oil for Your Health
Olive oil is rich in antioxidants and the primary healthy fat found in Pondera Wellness®. Research has shown that olive oil helps you control blood sugar and improves your overall metabolism. Olive oil is one of the best foods for heart health as it reduces inflammation, decreases blood pressure, protects LDL from oxidation damage and helps manage blood clotting. It also assists in the conversion of cholesterol to testosterones which is critical for muscle building.
The USDA recommends 25 ml (2 Tbsp.) of olive oil each day. This amount is sorely lacking in western diets. It is a staple of the Mediterranean diet. In powder form, your body absorbs these healthy fats better than a glob of oil.
*See links to research in footnotes
Pondera Wellness® BN HARMONY can be consumed daily or when you don't have time to cook a healthy meal.
- Eicosanoids: The Nobel Prize - Science Direct, 1982
- Prostaglandins and Leukotrienes: Advances in Eicosanoid Biology - ScienceMag, 2001
- Regulation of Inflammation in Cancer by Eicosanoids -NCBI, 2014
- Eicosanoids in Inflammation: Biosynthesis, Pharmacology, and Therapeutic Frontiers -ResearchGate, 2007
- Essential Fatty Acids and Eicosanoids: Invited Papers from the Third International Congress (Book) - Google Books, 1982
- Effects of Protein Supplementation on Performance and Recovery in Resistance and Endurance Training - NCBI, 2018
- 11 Proven Health Benefits of Olive Oil - Healthline, 2018
- What You Need to Know About Omega-3s, WebMD, 2019
- Potential Health Benefits of Olive Oil and Plant Polyphenols - NCBI, 2018
- Why should I choose olive oil over other types of fat?, Mayo Clinic, 2019
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Research - Nutrition Insight, 2016
- Olive Oil Linked to Lower Blood Sugar After Meals - DLM, 2019
- Why Extra Virgin Olive Oil Is the Healthiest Fat on Earth - Healthline, 2019
- How Whey Protein Boosts Athletes - Dairy Discovery Zone
- How Should I Use Whey Protein for Athletic Performance? - Exercise.com