Pondera Wellness® BN HARMONEY contains 20% olive oil powder with a precise balance of unsaturated fats, protein and carbohydrates.
The Right Nutrition Helps Control Blood Sugar
Pondera Wellness® BN HARMONEY contains a combination of nutrients that are commonly recommended to assist with blood sugar control.
Olive Oil and Blood Sugar
Olive oil is rich in antioxidants and the primary healthy fat found in Pondera Wellness®. Research has shown that olive oil helps you control blood sugar and improves your overall metabolism. Olive oil is one of the best foods for heart health as it reduces inflammation, decreases blood pressure, protects LDL from oxidation damage and helps manage blood clotting. It also assists in the conversion of cholesterol to testosterones which is critical for muscle building.
The USDA recommends 25 ml (2 Tbsp.) of olive oil each day. This amount is sorely lacking in western diets. In powder form, your body absorbs these healthy fats better than a glob of oil.
*See links to research in footnotes
Pondera Wellness® BN HARMONEY is a healthy meal replacement that can be consumed daily or when you don't have time to cook a healthy meal.
- Eicosanoids: The Nobel Prize - Science Direct, 1982
- Prostaglandins and Leukotrienes: Advances in Eicosanoid Biology - ScienceMag, 2001
- Regulation of Inflammation in Cancer by Eicosanoids -NCBI, 2014
- Eicosanoids in Inflammation: Biosynthesis, Pharmacology, and Therapeutic Frontiers -ResearchGate, 2007
- Essential Fatty Acids and Eicosanoids: Invited Papers from the Third International Congress (Book) - Google Books, 1982
- 11 Proven Health Benefits of Olive Oil - Healthline, 2018
- What You Need to Know About Omega-3s, WebMD, 2019
- Potential Health Benefits of Olive Oil and Plant Polyphenols - NCBI, 2018
- Why should I choose olive oil over other types of fat?, Mayo Clinic, 2019
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Research - Nutrition Insight, 2016
- Olive Oil Linked to Lower Blood Sugar After Meals - DLM, 2019
- Why Extra Virgin Olive Oil Is the Healthiest Fat on Earth - Healthline, 2019